Build And Embed Links To Filtered Search Results In Any Post Or Page
Build and embed links to filtered search results in any post or page
Let’s get going:
- Enter the editor for any page or post, or the page/post you would like to add your link too
- In the editor, select the blue, chain icon from your text editor tool – the icon should read: “Build an IDXpress Link” when hovered over
- A pop up will appear prompting us to label our link, for this example – we will use: “4+ bedrooms in Irvine”
- In the same window, we may now add filters to display the results we’d like.
- Again in this case, we will go with the following: Status: Active, City: Irvine, Beds: Minimum = 4, Maximum = 0
- Select Insert Link and you now have a link embedded to results within the content on your page or post!
- As a second option, you may select “Display Generated URL” from the pop up this example referenced so that you may copy and paste the raw link for use anywhere else.